This is my world and welcome to it!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm Still Here...

Yup, I'm still here, I just don't have anything worthy to really blog about right now.  We did go back to Starke last week, my husband's grandfather died on Tuesday morning, January 5.  The visitation was on Thursday, with the funeral on Friday.  Steve said that this was the very first time that all of the grandkids were together, along with all of the great grandkids too.  It was good to see everyone, I just wish that it could've been for a happier reason.

It sure is cold down here in central Florida!  Steve said that it took him a few minutes to get the frost off of the windsheild this morning.  In looking outside, some of my plants that didn't get covered up, they are now all wilting and yucky looking.  But that's okay, I have a green thumb and more than likely it won't be all that hard to get them to come back next spring.

So like I said, I really don't have that much to 'talk' about, but decided to go ahead and post, just so I don't forget how to do it!!  I'll have to get my sewing machine out, to give me that little push to get busy and get some stuff done!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. I couldn't figure out how to send you an email so I did the next best thing and visited your blog. In answer to your question about which way I pressed the seams...hmmm...I usually press to the dark, but sometimes I switch just to make it all nestle in to each other. I like to press to one side because I have more success with matching corners. I haven't had a problem with color showing through when I need to press to a light side, but I don't enter my quilts in shows either...yet anyway. I only hope to get good enough to do that one day. Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    I am finally getting caught up on orders, Looks like Sami will be moving out this weekend,so bag holder will be a good moving in present for her. She broke up with Sean, problems with his mom and other stuff. But she is happy now doing a lot with other people finally. I will have the pincushions out for you. Look forward to your visit.
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're looking to lose pounds then you absolutely need to start using this brand new personalized keto diet.

    To produce this keto diet, licenced nutritionists, fitness couches, and chefs united to provide keto meal plans that are productive, painless, economically-efficient, and fun.

    Since their launch in January 2019, thousands of people have already transformed their figure and well-being with the benefits a proper keto diet can give.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-certified ones provided by the keto diet.

    ReplyDelete